I&M Bank Graduate Management Trainees Career Opportunities-Jobs in Kenya 2012
Graduate Management Trainee Programme
Do you want to be part of a great brand, fantastic team and a remarkable future?
Are you interested in building a career in Banking and the financial services sector?
We are a leading Commercial bank seeking to provide rewarding long term careers to dynamic and highly talented Graduates.
The Management Trainee programme is designed to provide trainees with a unique and valuable training experience towards developing into future leadership roles within the Bank.
The trainees will get the opportunity to gain practical insights of the financial services sector and banking in particular through an intensive two year training program which will provide a balanced and thorough on- the -job and structured training that will lead to a rewarding career with the Bank.
* Fresh university graduates under the age of 25 years
* A first class or strong upper second class degree in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Engineering or any related degree.
* A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
* Keen interest in developing a career in Banking
* Proficient in written and spoken English
* Dynamic, creative, innovative and energetic
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* Leadership potential
* Assertive and resilient
* Methodical, accurate and have an ability to pay attention to detail.
* Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
If you’re looking for a challenging career in a dynamic and evolving business environment, please send your application together with a comprehensive curriculum indicating your academic qualifications.
Your application should reach the address below on or before 14th April 2012.
Please quote the reference number followed by the position (title) in your application.
The Head of Human Resources
I&M Bank Limited
P.O Box 30238 – 00100,
You may also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.