Sales Executive Job for an Internet Company in Kenya
Want to join a fun, exciting internet company and earn up to KES 150,000 in cumulative commissions every month? Be a part of our small but dynamic team and experience the thrill of being part of one of Africa’s fastest growing internet companies.
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Provide customer support
* Produces weekly activity reports and monthly activity plans.
* Participates in sales meetings.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
* Populating and identifying quality Property Owners and Agents/Managers.
* Tenant education and marketing of Mrent online services
* Selling of advertising space on the platform
Skills and Abilities
* High level of professionalism and work ethic.
* Helpful, willing and friendly attitude.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* A passion for ecommerce
* Self- motivation.
* Attention to detail.
* Must be able to follow the 212° degree rule – http://www.212movie.com/
* Technology Savvy
* Be innovative and share possible revenue generating ideas.
Qualifications and Requirements
* A Bachelor’s degree or an IT related qualification is advantageous.
* A minimum of 1 year’s proven experience digital sales, preferably in the internet industry, but this is not essential (online retail, banking, gaming or e-commerce).
* Computer literacy in MS Office and email required, including internet proficiency.
* Access to a laptop
Location: The position is based in Kenya
How to Apply: In order to be considered for an interview, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documentation:
A concise CV with personal details, education details and any previous as well as current work experience gained thus far.
A brief motivation highlighting why you feel we should hire you and why you would be a fitting candidate for mrent.co.ke.
Include the following
* Current and expected remuneration on the body of your email
* Position applied for in the Subject line of your email
Due to the volume of applications, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 15th April 2012