Technobrain Executive Recruiters Jobs in Kenya
- Responsible for managing end to end recruitment process.
- Recruit for the junior management/ middle management/ top management positions.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, database, Internet postings, campus relations, head hunting etc.
- Coordinating with the Departments Heads for further recruitment process.
- Evaluate skill level; manage offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations offer letter generation and offer acceptance/declines.
- Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Leading efforts to improve hiring numbers while maintaining quality of employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills and must be fluent in local language and English.
- Knowledge of IT will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a fast paced IT or Tech firm is a advantage.
- Coordination of events, meetings
- Ability to work multiple tasks and complete on time
- Working Knowledge MS Office skills, Outlook/Excel/PPt
Location: Nairobi ,Kenya
Experience: 4 – 5 years
Note: CV’s to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org