Front Desk Receptionist Job in Kenya 2012
A leading Human Resource consulting firm is searching for the ideal person to serve as the first point of contact for its visitors, prospective employees and customers visiting and calling.
We wish to recruit a very presentable lady who is qualified to fill the position of Front Office / Receptionist.
The candidate should be highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and have a passion for success and detail.
- Handle all inquiries within capacity
- Greet, provide appropriate help to visitors, applicants, customers and vendors
- Route calls elsewhere as needed
- Do phone inquiries as needed
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Screen to control interruptions
- Arrange amenities as needed
- Exceptional ability to perform filing, receptionist, record keeping and other related clerical tasks.
- Computer skills – MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Administrative Skills (Filling, Emails, Internet Research etc.)
- Excellent communicator, helpful, and pleasant demeanor
- Exceptional Typing Speeds of 35WPM, with 90% Accuracy
- A crisp Clear Neutral Accent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good energy
- Good telephone skills
- very organized and presentable
- fluency in both English and Kiswahili
- social and have very good customer relations quality
- Ability to work well in a team, must be able to keep information of a confidential nature secure and the ability to think out of the box is required
- A Diploma in Human Resource
- A certificate or diploma in front office management or its equivalent
- MUST HAVE at least 1 year experience as a Receptionist/Front Office in a fast paced Front Desk, relating with people of different backgrounds, race, religion, nationalities, etc.
- Should be well versed with a telephone switchboard
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Candidates earning more than Kshs.20, 000 need not apply.
- Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate on the subject of the email ‘FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST’ by the 20th April 2012 at 5.00 pm.