Experienced Academic Writers vacancies 2012
We are rapidly growing BPO specializing on all aspects of research and writing.
We work on papers such as dissertations, thesis, term papers, proposals, policy papers, etc and, have been reputed amongst our clients to offer nothing but premium services with many of them providing a constant stream of work for us.
We are expanding and seeking to immediately fill in positions for 5 associate writers. Most of the work will entail writing assignments related to business & research proposals, term papers, dissertations, thesis, assignments and article writing.
The position will require the writers to be based in our town offices.
If you have the proficiency to write in areas related to economics, accounting and finance, this will be an added advantage.
Note that all assignments are strictly customized to exceed customer expectations.
No freelancers for this job.
Canvassing as a writer is highly discouraged and the firm conducts a strict regiment of testing our writer’s acumen for the job.
- Undergraduate in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting and English. Other majors will also be considered.
- Excellent writing proficiency. Your writing aptitude needs to be above average with no spelling mistakes, run-on sentences, etc.
- Flair for research. You will carry out extensive academic and executive research on many diverse topics.
- Ability to be proactive under minimal supervision.
- Availability to work Saturdays.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- A clear understanding of plagiarism and how to avoid it.
- Clear understanding and mastery of the different writing styles (APA, MLA, Chicago and Harvard) as well as their formatting and referencing.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to follow instructions to the letter.
Our starting pay is at KES 200 per page for experienced writers
To be considered, please send a detailed resume and copies of ALL relevant certificates and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org