Sales Executive and Coordinator vacancy at Precision Air Services Limited Jobs in Mwanza, Tanzania
Job Title: SALES EXECUTIVE & COORDINATOR
REPORTS To: SALES MANAGER-LAKE ZONE
DUTY STATION: MWANZA
Role Purpose Statement: – To sell Precision Air product and network to achieve the set sales targets
within the assigned territory
• Drive the Passenger Sales and Marketing plan and functions to deliver the set sales revenue, yield
and market share targets in the assigned territory.
• Provide weekly and monthly performance and market intelligence report.
• Monitor and evaluate performance against all forms of competition.
• Organise and participate in events that will enhance the company brand and image in the assigned
• Analyse and recommend to RM pricing division pricing levels to deliver expected yield, margin
and revenue targets
• To be the principal administrator for Precision Air in the assigned territory while safeguarding
PW’s image and interest
• Participate in PW’s passenger revenue budget process.
• Assess and propose appropriate incentive schemes to TA, Corporate travel, and Govt so as to
enhance productivity, efficiency and maximisation of revenue.
• Develop and monitor expenditure budget/actual and control costs.
• Coordinate the activities of the airport to ensure smooth adherence to service standards and
handling of Precision Air by third parties at the airport
• Proactively identify service delivery failures (OTIs) and escalate issues & impact to the
appropriate controlling manager and follow up action thereafter.
• Participate in Setting and monitoring Service level Agreements (SLA) performance by our
suppliers in the assigned station on ad hoc and continuous basis.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the management.
• University Graduate or 5 years experience sales and marketing management position
• Excellent computer skills.
• Strong analytical and visionary skills.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Business acumen
• Knowledge of airline business processes is an added advantage
• High level of integrity
• Customer focused and good PR
• Decisive and confident
• Result oriented
• Good negotiator and articulate communicator
• Revenue and cost conscious
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Closing Date: Not later than 16th May 2012
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Limited
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam