Precision Air needs Supervisor Job Vacancy in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania 2012
JOB TITLE: SUPERVISOR RESERVATION AND TICKETING CONTACT
REPORTS To: CONTACT CENTRE MANAGER
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
Role Purpose Statement: – To supervise and ensure efficient and effective front line
Customer Service in assigned outlet.
To provide efficient and effective customer focused passenger
• Will be intermediate connection between Sales Manager/ Sales Executive or Area
Coordinator and reservation staff
• Supervisor of reservations and ticketing staff
• Ensure frontline staff is properly groomed and dress as per uniform etiquette rules.
• Responsible for sales returns reconciliation and submitting same in accordance to
• Responsible for following up refunds for Customers with finance and forwarding same
• Ensure work area is clean has all appropriate tools for work at start of day. i.e.
stationery, computers functioning etc.
• Carry out daily morning brief with frontline staff to ensure product knowledge and
clear understanding of expectations for the day.
• Ensure ticketing, reservations confirmations and fare quotations and other
information to clients are in compliance with company procedures.
• Intervene and assist frontline staff in dealing with special or mishandled customers
when there is need to do so.
• Mentor and appraise frontline Sales and ticketing staff.
• provide back up to sales executive
• Establish and build relationship with PW trade partners
• Is familiar with results in his/her area(Targets, versus actual monthly statistics)
• Develops business activities and assists in developing business activities in order to
reach and surpass the set target/objectives
• Keeps sales executives informed of developments internal/external
• Collects information about competition activities
• Passes on wishes of agents, accounts clients regarding PW product service and
pricing to the sales executives
• Maximises turnover and yield results through systematic telephone calls to travel
agencies and commercial accounts not on call program
• Ensure and follow up proper implantation of pricing and fares
• Carries out all administration connected with his/her function
• Will handle travel Agencies, Corporate, Client complains and compliments
• Prepare and administer the shift/leave roaster for optimum utilization of staff and
• Lead, motivate and provide valuable support to the reservations and sales in order to
provide excellent service and efficiency
• Cooperates with pricing and revenue Management regarding pricing, capacity and
• Uses the required tools (Gabriel, PC-Systems) in the most accurate way
• Analyse problems in his/her own field and will choose, advise effective and practical
• Will pass on necessary information to all concerned in the appropriate manner and
• Carries out all duties which may reasonably be requested and which are not includes
in the job description
• Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
• Team player
• Proactive/ result oriented
• Pleasant & presentable
• Communication / interpersonal skills
• Self motivated Customer Service in Airline environment
• Response to emails within working day
Key Performance Indicators
• Meets the passenger ticket sales targets
• 100% accuracy in fare quotation and collection of monies.
• Telephone answered within 3 rings.
• Response to emails within working day.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience.
• IATA/UFTAA Foundation/consultants diploma
• Certification in relevant computer application
• Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
• Fluency in appropriate foreign languages an added advantage
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Not later than 25th May 2012.
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address
below. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The Director of Human Resources And Administration
Precision Air Services Limited
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam