Safaricom Investment Cooperative seeks General Manager and Marketing Manager Jobs in Kenya 2012
Safaricom Investment Co-operative invites applications for the following positions
The jobholder is responsible for overseeing all aspects of SIC operations, using financially sound and cooperative-oriented business practices to increase its net operating income while providing high quality services to its customers.
- A Business related Degree.
- CPA /ACCA qualifications.
- Additional training in facilities management or basic building maintenance is an added advantage.
- At least 6 years experience carrying out administrative functions in a busy office.
The jobholder is responsible for marketing activities which will increase new membership to the organization, retain existing ones and enhance awareness of the SIC to the SIC member in the Safaricom Ltd Fraternity and where the SIC has members.
The position holder will also be charged with providing world class customer service to members.
- Degree in Business related field
- Part qualified professional certification, such as CIM
- At least 3 years experience carrying out Marketing functions in a busy office
For more information visit our website www.sic.co.ke, the application should reach us on or before 8th June 2012, please send your CV to email@example.com and copy (CC) firstname.lastname@example.org