Jobs in Igembe and Kirinyaga Kenya Food for the Hungry Project Assistants June 2012
FH / Kenya (Food for the Hungry, Kenya) a Christian relief and development agency seeks to fill the following vacant positions in Igembe and Kirinyaga regions.
Post Title: Project Assistant
Reporting to: HIV/AIDS Supervisor
Duty Station: Igembe and Kirinyaga
Duration: 1 Yr Contract
Closing Date for applications: 15 June, 2012
Duties and Responsibilities
- Training of CHW on CHBC
- Continuous engagement of CHW
- Conduct Community outreach events targeting PLWHIV
- Conduct outreaches targeting pregnant women and refer them to health facilities for delivery.
- Conduct home visit as scheduled
- Enhance the development of healthy relationship between the program and stakeholders at grassroots levels
- Document and support to the supervisor progress reports, and any other information that will enhance achievement of organization goals and objectives.
Qualifications / Experience (Minimum)
- Diploma in community health, social work, community work, counseling, or its equivalent from a reputable training institution.
- Minimum of 2 years in community work especially on HIV and AIDS programs
- Trained on HIV and AIDS Management, VCT/HTC,
- Computer literate especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to speak local languages will be an added advantage .
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (clearly indicating their current or expected salary), updated CV with three referees, day telephone contacts to:
Human Resources Manager,
P O Box 14978 -00800 Nairobi
or Email address: email@example.com
or drop them at our Nairobi Office.(Life Ministry Centre, 3rd Floor Jabavu Road, next to Kilimani Police station) latest by 15th June, 2012.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.