Digital Large Format Printing Company seeks Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs in Kenya 2012
We are a digital large format printing company dealing with graphic design for indoor and outdoor advertising, content development, printing, branding, digital signage content development, magazines and promotional materials.
We are looking for young, experienced, talented, creative and business driven Kenyans to join our team in the following positions.
Competitive salary and benefits packages will b offered to successful candidates.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
- A degree/diploma in Commerce [Marketing option] (or any other business/marketing related field),
- Excellent knowledge and experience in large format printing products portfolio
- Proven presentation skills
- At least 2 years in large digital format printing products marketing
- The ideal candidate must have experience in selling and managing agency services
- Strong networking abilities and potential client contacts
- In depth knowledge of media monitoring solutions especially large format printing
- Strong communication and Negotiation/ influencing skills
- Accounting and management experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate in an engaging and persuasive manner
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written
- Self motivated, reliable & outgoing individual
- Excellent Public Relations & Customer Services skills
- Ability to deal with clients from different backgrounds with tact
- Computer literate
Functional roles and responsibilities
The functional roles include but not limited to:
- Responding for customer RFQ
- Responsible for identifying opportunities within existing and new client accounts
- Responsible for the full sales cycle and achieving sales targets
- Creating and Developing Interactive content, media planning and e-marketing
- Liaising with clients on Branding,
- Brand activation
Package: Attractive Sales Commission + travel Allowance ONLY.
Please send your resume stating current position, salary and benefits, to email address: email@example.com to reach us not later than 1st July 2012.
Those who qualify will be contacted vial email and phone call.