Driver Vacancy at National Health Insurance Fund in Dar es Salaam Tanzania June 2012
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drives Fund’s motor vehicles
• Maintains vehicle’s Log book
• Reports motor vehicles defects.
• Provides technical advice regarding motor vehicle maintenance.
• Observes driving procedures, traffic rules and regulations.
• Ensures the motor vehicle is in clean at all times.
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
• At least a Certificate of Ordinary Secondary School Education (Form IV) with passes in English and Kiswahili.
• Valid Driving License (Class” C”).
• At least 3 years of clean driving experience.
• All applicants must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Kiswahili.
• All applicants must be computer literate.
• Applicants should be ready to work in any of NHIF offices in the country.
Attractive and competitive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidates.
How to Apply:
Handwritten applications attached with current coloured passport size photograph of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates, CV and names and addresses of two referees should reach the undersigned not later than 25th June 2012. Applications should be submitted by post or physically at NHIF Head office located at Kurasini Bendera tatu, near Tanzania Habours Authority Headquarters, Dar es Salaam.
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer.
National Health Insurance Fund
P.O. Box 11360
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline: 25th June 2012