Cabin Crew Vacancy at Precision Air Services Limited in Dar es Salaam Tanzania June 2012
Job Title: Cabin Crew
Precision Air Services is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position
POSITION: CABIN CREW (40 POSTS)
REPORTING TO: CHIEF CABIN CREW
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
You will be reporting to Chief Cabin Crew – Precision Air Services plc.
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Consistently give quality customer service to passengers in a safe environment for their
Comfort and satisfaction
• Deliver in-flight customer service to PW set standards.
• Maintain proper utilization of Company property to avoid wastage and misuse.
• Implement safety and emergency standards at all times for compliance and corporate safety
• Realize maximum productivity
• Comply with standard operating procedures with reference to the company Operations Manual
• Carry out duty free sales to maximize profits
• Comply with company standards as regard to crew appearance and abide by uniform regulations
• Any other duty that may be assigned by supervisor
• Team player
• Confident and decisive
• High integrity
• Ability to work under high pressure with minimum supervision
• Cost conscious
• Result oriented
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
• Applicants must be able to communicate fluently in English and Swahili both written and spoken.
• Minimum education – Not less than Diploma
• Certificate in Cabin Crew will be an added advantage.
• Applicants must be 25 years of age and above.
• Computer proficiency.
• Applicants must be able to swim.
• Applicants should have high standards of personal appearance.
• Minimum 2 years customer service work experience, in reputable organization
(Hospitality & travel industry to be given priority), Candidates with marketing, sales, advertising or PR work experience of 2 yrs, can also be considered.
• Foreign language will be added advantage.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
How to Apply:
If you have sent a previous application, please do not reapply.
If meet the above requirements please send your application, CV, copies of testimonials, full size colour photo, one passport photograph with a plane background, names of three referees and day time telephone number for confidential contact to the address below or the email address above. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Human Resource Manager,
Precision Air Services Limited,
Mail Box 70770,
Dar es Salaam,
Deadline: 7th July 2012