July 2012 Head of Sales Jobs in Kenya
Head of Sales
Reports to: The Group Chief Executive Officer
- Develop and review the business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales turnover and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales team.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Determine and manage the sales budget as well as deliver sales activities within agreed budget
- Bachelors degree in marketing or Business Administration from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 5 years in direct selling of fast moving consumer goods or 3 years in service industry. Credible experience in sales strategy formulation and execution
- Excellent computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills
- High integrity
- Member of a professional body
- Having some exposure in the cleaning industry or hospitality industry is an added advantage
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com on or before 20th July 2012.Indicate Head of sales on subject.