Real Estate Firm Surveyor Job Vacancy in Kenya July 2012
The Surveyor will be responsible to the Project Manager.
1. Higher National Diploma in Surveying.
2. Proven record of at least 5 years. Experience in large concrete works is mandatory.
3. Experience in the provision of geodetic controls using Total Station, RTK and auto levels.
4. Flexibility to varying working hours.
1. Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
Interested candidates should submit their application, detailed CV, copies of certificates and list of jobs done on or before 20th July 2012 to email@example.com clearly indicating the position and reference on the email subject.