The Aga Khan Hospital Mombasa Senior House Officers Jobs in Kenya July 2012
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa
The Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya isan institution of Aga Khan Development Network.
The Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya runs two secondary care level hospitals in Mombasa and Kisumu.
The Hospitals are acknowledged for quality healthcare services.
They have achieved ISO accreditation and also moving towards internationally recognised dinical standards of quality and excellence.
The Aga Khan Hospital Mombasa is seeking to recruit ideal candidates for the following position;
Senior House Officers
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- He/She must be registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists board at the level of application.
- Minimum of two years working experience post qualification
- Specialist training will be an added advantage i.e. ACLS, ATLS
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
Applications should be forwarded to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Aga Khan Hospital Mombasa
P.O. Box 83013-80100 GPO
or by email to email@example.com by the 3rd August 2012.