Safaricom Maintenance Officer Jobs in Kenya July 2012
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the job holder will provide skilled fire, security & safety support in installing, altering, maintaining and repairing fire, security & safety & mechanical systems in Safaricom facilities.
The job holder’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee, maintain & repair all fire, security & safety installation in all Safaricom Facilities;
- Emergency attendance to solve the problem on any element within any facilities;
- Keep tracks of all drawings, stock and usage for all facilities;
- Conduct contractor performance quarterly and review SLA and procedures regularly;
- Overseeing works for new projects and upgrades and ensure all new projects have handover checklist signed off;
- Perform surprise checks for all systems on physical tests and ensure systems are kept on normal status;
- Ensure compliance with environment health and safety regulations are in place and system audits are done once in a year;
- Prepare monthly reports and maintain updated on all technical aspect.
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical & Electronic Engineering;
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical Fire, & safety & Electronic Engineering;
- Two years working experience in a commercial organization with graduation on the survey, installation and inspection of Fire, security & safety & Electrical system;
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to manage confidential information, demonstrating sound judgment and decision-making capability;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication;
- Service oriented and highly motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Via email to: email@example.com