Vehicles Sales Executives Vacancy at Meru Toyota Jobs in Kenya July 2012
The Meru Toyota has an opportunity for experienced, aggressive and dynamic Vehicles Sales Executives to be based in Meru Town.
- K.C.S.E. C (plain)
- A diploma in sales and marketing or an equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of automobile industry
- Excellent product knowledge i.e. cars
- A certificate of good conduct is a must.
- 3 years experience in the sale of cars
- A valid Driving Licence with a clean driving record is desired
- Ability to recognise the customer’s needs and to be able to negotiate competitively
- Knowledge of basic computer packages.
Desired Skills and qualities
- Excellent team player
- Proven record of excellent performance in the same field preferably selling of Toyota model
- Excellent communication and convincing skills
- Ability to overcome market challenges
- Good customer care towards clients, able to retain customers and building their networks
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Must be a result oriented sales person
- Ready to meet set targets
- Must be ambitious, able to relate with people, and very patient
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements for these jobs are requested to send their applications accompanied with detailed CVs, copies of testimonials/certificates, names and addresses of at least three (3) referees to the address below to reach not later than 10th August 2012.
Note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for the interview.
Meru Toyota is an equal opportunity employer.