CTC International Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya August 2012
CTC International is a non-profit that does work in Maai Mahiu with offices in both Kenya and the United States.
The LIFE Line division of CTC creates handmade personal items such as canvas bags, bracelets and other items.
- Overseeing the entire production process, ensuring that production goals are being met.
- Develops and recommends process improvements for manufacturing.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Oversees the planning and execution of production and materials handling at a location; ensures that adjacent processes are smoothly and continuously running, materials waste is minimized and delivery schedules are consistently met
- Ensures that process and quality controls are consistently observed and that outgoing products meet or exceed specific component standards
- Managing inventory of raw and finished goods. This includes weekly audits and submitting purchasing request for new materials when necessary
- Creating and maintaining reports on production, costs and inventory on a daily basis and sending these reports to management.
- Maintain communication with the US staff to ensure all parties are fully informed
- Supervise the development of business strategy for the LIFE Line/Sewing School
- Strategize on Kenya Market Development of the LIFE Line
- Knowledge of company products, competitors products and product standards
- Ability to execute plans/projects through others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to compose business, financial and accounting reports
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Documents and other basic computer applications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Business experience
- Design and/or product development experience
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.