Institute for Capacity Development (ICAD) Part Time Lectures/Trainers/Facilitators Jobs in Kenya August 2012
Do you have the passion to help build our Brand New Counties!
The Institute for Capacity Development (ICAD) is the Consulting and Executive Training division of KCA University and is recruiting Part-Time Consultants and Lecturers to help support our training and certification programmes that target our brand new Counties.
- Communications and public relations
- Administrative Law
- County Governments Organizations and functions
- Leadership and Public Management
- County Governments Financial Management and Control
- Seminars/ Classes will be offered on part time basis in the following towns:
- Undergraduate qualifications with a relevant specialization as mentioned above or,
- Those pursuing Masters or PhD programs and are at an advanced stage of their studies and
- Substantive understanding, and experience in teaching and supervising mature students
The General Manager
Institute for Capacity Development (ICAD) – KCA University
Eco Bank Towers, 9th Floor
P.O Box 56808 – 00200
All applications should in the subject line indicate
- preferred course,
- location(County City/Town)
- Preference (weekend /evening/week day),
The deadline for receiving applications is 6th August, 2012. Please note that only email applications will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.