Business Development Manager (Interior Design) Jobs in Kenya August 2012
Title: Business Development Manager (Interior Design)
Reporting to: CEO
The business development manager’s main role is to ensure proper identification, qualification and timely response to sales leads and prepare pitching of our services to new clients.
They will be responsible for communicating RFP’s to design team and managing the project pipeline inflow from a client management point of view.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Pipeline Management
- Hold partner meetings and negotiate contracts
- Ensure new opportunities are converted into business.
- Follow-up new business opportunities and set-up discovery and other meetings to understand client requirements and project needs.
- Disseminate clients project requirements to project team for preparation of Fee and Scope proposals.
- Prepare proposals and presentations.
- Going on site to scope the work
- Conduct prospective clients’ risk-analysis
- Oversee the development of relevant templates such as project needs analysis, Service Level Agreements and other relevant documentation.
- Facilitate and Coordinate with the in-house team and any consultants on any Feasibility study components of Proposals.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Interior Design, Construction Project Management or a Commercial/Marketing role.
- Training in Interior Design, Construction Project Management, Commercial or Business Administration streams.
- Strong customer account focus.
- Possess effective communication, presentation and research ability.
- Demonstrate ability to implement and deliver short, medium and long-term strategies.
- Posses a “Can do” attitude with a desire to make things happen at a very fast pace.
- Ability to confidently interact with client representatives at all levels.
- Be able to understand, embody and reflect the Mojo brand essence.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org