Akiba Commercial Bank Vacancies Jobs in Tanzania August 2012
the position reports to the supervisor, cash and customer service and will be carrying out the following responsibilities:-
- Provide quality service to Customers and managing customer expectations.
- Receive cheques and cash for deposit to customers accounts
- Ensure that cash withdrawals by customers are accounted for and posted properly.
- Recount and tie all the cash before depositing them to BOT.
- Deal with forex transactions
- Executive standing instructions from customers.
- Any other duties to be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced diploma/degree in Banking, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any other relevant degree.
- Fresh graduates with good degrees i.e. minimum of upper second class.
- Passes in Mathematics at ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level is a must.
- The above position carries a competitive pay and benefit package commensurate with a successful candidate’s academic and professional qualifications.
- ACB is an equal opportunity employer.
- A relative reference is a must.
Applicant’s letters MUST be hand written
HOW TO APPLY
Interest candidates should write to the undersigned before Saturday 11-08-2012, enclosing the following:-
- A comprehensive CV
- Copies of relevant and exams results transcripts as appropriate.
- Candidate’s day contact address, including mobile phone numbers
- Contact addresses of three professional and/or academic related referees.
DEADLINE: – 11-08-2012
THE HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
AKIBA COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED
AMANI PLACE (3RD FLOOR)
DAR ES SALLAM .