August 2012 IT Senior Commercial Manager Jobs in Kenya
This role will be responsible for product line contribution; increasing the profitability of existing products, new products or content and business development.
The Senior Commercial Manager is a critical position that will provide operational support to the CEO in strategic areas of the Business.
A competitive market based salary will be negotiated.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing digital content offering based on target subscriber base and marketing targeted offering to new and existing customers on all GSM platforms and GSM phones.
- Gathering market insights on most popular content types by subscriber profiles (age and LSM).
- Creating cost-effective media (digital and social network sites, radio, TV and print) adverts and managing corresponding budget for optimal ROI.
- Analyzing revenue and traffic trends by product and tweaking offerings for better yields vis-a- vis spends.
- Understand the subscriber consumption patterns, the products uptake and product cycles in order to sustain longer product uptakes for subscription services.
- Provide input and approving web pages design, including graphics, animation functionality, page infrastructure and application.
- Brokering and maintaining content partnering agreements, negotiating, and reviewing these agreements..(licensing should be a technical function)
- Managing the content aggregation process and budget for each short code or keyword of corresponding product content.
- Management of Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns to achieve optimum ROI for individual active search terms for each of the major search engines
- Input and approving web pages design, including graphics, animation functionality, page infrastructure and application.
- Past experience with web technologies including social sites and mobile telephony and media marketing especially digital media and monitoring.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), and ability to analyze data and extract insights.
- Ability to commercialize an idea from concept to revenue generation.
- Highly developed operational and execution ability (Action oriented)
- Experience of running and evaluating online marketing campaigns, which will include the management of Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns.
- Minimum undergraduate level in marketing or business administration.
- Should be in possession of a valid driving license.