Videographer / Social Media Content Producer – Video Current Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2012
Videographer / Social Media Content Producer – Video
Our client, an International BPO firm with Head Offices in Australia, is looking for an experienced Videographer/ Social Media Content Producer.
We are looking for a highly creative individual who is fascinated by creating online dating video clips to be used on YouTube to market the client’s online dating concepts.
The ideal candidate must be a creative concepts developer with strong working knowledge of Adobe Video editing software and be self driven.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creating and producing video clips to assist or educate existing customers
- Editing videos using Adobe software
- Capturing and encoding video of existing members
- Producing scripted content that is filmed either in-house or on location.
- Coming up with ideas for engaging, likeable, share-friendly video content.
- Efficiently implementing pre- and post-production on all projects.
- Editing and encoding professional-looking videos and uploading them on social media websites.
- Maintaining a good knowledge of the world of online video
- Reviewing competitors videos
- Reporting on key metrics
- A recognised qualification in video production
- At least 2-5 years experience in video production with proven ability to use YouTube to generate significant views.
- Experience in video editing using Adope software
- Candidates with strong script writing experience will have an added advantage
- Highly proficient in Premier and/or Final Cut Pro, After Effects (or similar packages.)
- A strong working knowledge of DV & SLR cameras, lighting and sound equipment.
- A good understanding of encoding, compressing and uploading video content.
- Highly creative with strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Social Networking and Online Dating
To apply, send your CV ONLY and cover letter to email@example.com before Tuesday 14th August 2012.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.