Articles / Content Writers Jobs in Kenya 2012
1. Have attained a minimum of a university degree from a recognized university.
2. Have a minimum of a B+ (Plus) in ENGLISH in the Kenya Certificate for Secondary Education or its equivalent.
3. Exceptional applicants, who lack the qualifications in (1) one above, should send alternative qualifications that make them equally qualified.
4. The applicants should have access to internet 24 hours a day. They should be flexible in working either daytime or during the night.
5. Applicants who meet all the above and are flexible to work at night will be given first priority
Self driven applicants who are willing to work under minimal supervision and over short deadlines are asked to send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 August 2012.