ICT Senior Sales Manager Jobs in Kenya 2012
Position: ICT Senior Sales Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage, support, and supervise the business development department responsible for Presales & Technical support
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Proactively develops and improve products and services by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
- Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research.
- Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc. Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- At least two years experience required in IT sales or Business Development
- Preferably a post graduate with an IT back ground.
- Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 15/08/ 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted