Total Kenya Limited (TKL) Pump Maintenance Technician Jobs in Kenya August 2012
Pump Maintenance Technician
Total Kenya Limited (TKL), a leading multinational Petroleum Company with operations spread all over Kenya, is seeking to recruit a performance-driven Pump Maintenance Technician to fill an existing vacancy.
Carrying out of ultrasonic tank testing to ensure the ultrasonic equipment is kept in proper and safe working condition and is available for use when required.
Reporting to the Maintenance Coordinator, the successful candidate’s principal accountabilities will include:
- Carrying out ultrasonic tank testing for TKL service station and customer installations.
- Carrying out random checks on pumps suspected to have abnormal losses and give findings to the Maintenance Coordinator for further action.
- Cross checking repair works by contracted pump mechanics with the area Engineer.
- Attend to emergency and safety breakdowns for customer sites and service stations.
- Carrying out tank calibrations.
- Fast tracking reported product losses at stations.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Over 5 years experience in fuel Dispensing Pumps maintenance and excellent technical knowledge in fuel pump electronics.
- Experience in Ultrasonic Testing will be an added advantage.
- Good people relations and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Valid and Clean Driving License.
If you meet the above criteria,please submit your application and detailed CV online on our website http://total.co.ke on or before 24thAugust 2012.
Total Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.