Financial Accountant Jobs in Tanzania August 2012
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Are you an experienced Financial Accountant based in Tanzania?
Are you looking for your next challenge within the ever versatile ICT world?
If you are, read on! Our client is a fast growing Internet, Satellite TV & VoIP provider operating across the greater East African Region.
We seek to assist our client fill the Financial Accountant position in Tanzania.
- Relevant degree in business studies
- Qualified Public Accountant-CPA(K)/ACCA
- At least 5 years working experience of which 2-3 years of work experience in Tanzania
- Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Job Specification – Financial Accountant – Tanzania
Reporting to the MD, the Financial Accountant will oversee financial accounting, reporting and control our client’s activities and integrate them to ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with our client’s best practice.
- Maintain credit policies and procedures (for subscriber and retail debtors)
- Accounts receivable management
- Preparation and Presentation of monthly management accounts
- Ad hoc analysis, reports and forecasts for the business
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable management
- Asset Management
- Relationship management with TRA
- Preparing and submitting Statutory Payments
- Stock Control
- Stock Takes
- Stock Management Reports
- Tax returns and assessments
- Possess Excel modeling skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Self driven and requires minimal supervision
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by Friday, 24th August, 2012.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.