Fitness Instructor Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2012
- A Bachelors degree in Sports/Exercise from a recognized University.
- At least 2 year experience as a group health fitness instructor with knowledge in fitness assessment, evaluation, program designs and aerobics instructing.
- Knowledge in prevention, management and rehabilitation of sports injuries through principles of training and conditioning.
- Capable of handling clients at all entry levels and those with special conditions (Back problems, Diabetic, Blood pressure, heart conditions etc).
- First Aid Certificate
- Develop comprehensive individual training programs to ensure members are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their fitness goals.
- Educate members and demonstrate proper use of equipment and fitness techniques related to strength training.
- Good communicators and attentive to their clients’ needs, being willing and able to adjust workout programs at the last minute.
- They should be apt at coordinating schedules and managing time wisely and effectively.
- Fitness training for groups of clients in the morning, noon and afternoon. Monday to Friday
- Conduct fitness tests among clients on monthly basis and advice accordingly
- Train other fitness instructors to work with him
- Manage fitness and nutrition data for all clients
- Have individual fitness sessions for clients who need further help
- Organize monthly fitness challenges
- Ensure all clients get their nutrition visits with the nutrition consultant
- Update website and facebook and LinkedIn on weekly basis
- Advantages- Expand the programme to other towns
Incentive, Salary Review
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities will be negotiated with successful candidates.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate that your abilities meet the criteria given above, please submit your application to the address below enclosing a detailed CV,
Please do not attach scanned copies of your testimonials