AAR Health Care Job vacany in Kenya 2012
AAR Health Care
(Senior medical and non-medical professionals may apply)
Job Ref. MN 5457
AAR Healthcare, a subsidiary of AAR Holdings is the largest and most successful private healthcare company in East Africa, with its headquarters domiciled in Nairobi, Kenya.
The company, whose mandate is to provide cost effective, quality and accessible health care delivery services, is poised to embark on an ambitious growth and expansion strategy across the East Africa region.
To drive this strategy, we are seeking for a very talented individual with a proven track record of growth and service excellence in a fast-paced service oriented organization.
Reporting to the Group Chief Executive, the person will head the Healthcare Division and will be wholly charged with providing the overall strategic leadership and profitable growth through the creation of innovative and quality healthcare value proposition to its growing clientele.
- Develop and oversee implementation of sound business strategies to support its growth and expansion objectives
- Drive the expansion and profitable growth of the business geographically and in its services portfolio
- Be the custodian of the MR Healthcare brand and position it as the hallmark of quality, innovation and excellent service
- Formulate sound clinical risk management strategies that continuously promote quality and compliance with global best practices in healthcare
- In charge of standardization and harmonization of clinical practices and protocols across all MR clinical facilities in the region
- Play a key role and influence collaboration and partnership initiatives with key industry players, regulatory authorities and governments in relation to healthcare programmes and policies that impact the industry
- Supervise and mentor a highly motivated healthcare team to consistently achieve business objectives
- Masters level business degree with a minimum of 8 years experience at senior level in a highly competitive consumer industry.
- Work experience outside one’s home country will be preferred
- Possess strong marketing and sales competency particularly in a company with 10 — 100 million USD in revenues and growing
- Proven Leadership skills with good inter-personal skills, and ability to build personal relationships with key business stake-holders
- Must have proven strong communication, negotiation, arid conflict resolution skills.
- Have distinguished hands-on operational skills.
- High level of maturity and excellence in multi-disciplinary business operations and posses demonstrated capacity in articulating strategic priorities of the business.
- Good command of Management Information Systems and strong Microsoft office
Send your application by hand, courier post or email so as to reach us before 31st August, 2012.
Send to: Executive Selection Division, Manpower Services (K) Ltd., 3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza, Directly Opposite Nairobi Hospital Entrance, P.O. Box 50736 – 00200, Nairobi. Email: recruitmanpowerservicesgroup.com
Disclose current or past salary. Failure to disclose could disqualify your application.