Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya (APDK) Job Vacancy in Kenya 2012
The APDK Nairobi branch, seeks to fill the following vacancy:
- Maintain accurate records of all stock items through the stock cards for each bin by keying in all issues and receipts on a daily basis.
- Maintain clean and orderly shelves with stock items clearly labeled with correct codes and item descriptions at all times
- Ensure prompt issuance of goods upon authorized request by the HOD or his or her representative, through the Internal Stores Requisition Form (ISR) to the user department in the agreed times.
- Assist in the receiving ,inspection and dispatching of consignments to various parts of the world
- Reviews stock records & recommends or initiates ordering of supplies to maintain adequate stock levels
- Participate in counting store physical inventory
- React to all business requirements quickly and with a sense of importance
- Any other duties, which might be required by the management by virtue of your position.
- Ability to exercise extreme accuracy in the maintenance of records
- Must have ability to perform physical labor in moving stocks & maintaining area in a clean and orderly condition
- Certificate in Purchasing & Supplies Management
- Computer literate
- 2 year experience in Supplies Management
- Age-25-35 years old
Applications with CV, three references, current and expected remuneration to be submitted before 31st August 2012.
The Recruitment Committee
APDK – Nairobi Branch
Box 46747, 00100