Job vacancy at LiveWell Health Clinics Kenya 2012
LiveWell is a healthcare organization registered in Kenya in 2008 whose objectives are to establish and provide management services for health clinics, known as LiveWell Clinics, making them efficient and affordable for the low to middle income groups in urban centres.
For more information visit www.livewellclinics.com
Position Title: Accounts Manager
The position exists to effectively provide timely and accurate financial accounting support services to Livewell Ltd.
Duties and responsibilities
General accounting including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations.
Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the Chief Operating Officer in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- General ledger operations
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare monthly closings and monthly financial statements
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- In charge of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Tax computations and returns
- Budgets and forecasts
- Manage payroll administration
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Prepare and coordinate of the audit process
- Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- College Degree in finance, CPA-K or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of two years of general accounting experience; some auditing experience desired
- Knowledge of accounting regulations is helpful
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with a range of software applications; report-writing
- Proficiency in a relevant accounting software
Please send your application with detailed CV to the
LiveWell Health Clinics,
P.O Box 64406- 00620 ,
or email email@example.com by 29th August 2012 .