LiveWell Quality Assurance Manager Manager Jobs in Kenya 2012
LiveWell is a healthcare organization registered in Kenya in 2008 whose objectives are to establish and provide management services for health clinics, known as LiveWell Clinics, making them efficient and affordable for the low to middle income groups in urban centres.
For more information visit www.livewellclinics.com
Position Title: Quality Assurance Manager
The position exists to effectively represent and develop LiveWell Clinics services in Kenya.
The Quality Assurance Manger is responsible for maintaining high standards of treatment, continuous guidance to the clinic managers and represent Livewell Ltd fully in all medical forums
- Make sure that overall quality of all Livewell Health Clinics meets standards with regards to patient management, record keeping, commercial performance, group dynamics, Health information statistic, premises, commercial data,diagnosis and dispensing.
- Provide adequate mentoring, training and technical support to the clinics managers and their staff.
- Liaise and strategically position the clinics so that they are both socially effective and economically viable by collecting and analyzing data from the clinics relevant to the pricing, quality assurance, accessibility, etc. Inform Livewell Ltd about clinics
- Status by submitting periodical written and verbal reports on clinics to the CEO.
- Assist with logistics of new clinics establishments, and hold responsibility for fulfillment of District Public Health inspector licensing of all existing and new clinics
- Consult on meeting records and action plans for each individual clinic to encourage strategic long-term operations planning.
- Assist with initial training of new employees, and conduct continuing education sessions for existing employees per agreed schedules.
- Maintain Clinic Premises by keeping the clinic premise to the defined standard of the Livewell Ltd.
- Ensure all clinics receive regular supervisory visits, manage clinical Officers and also collate reports and submit summaries of key issues arising out of clinic visits.
- Provide knowledge and know-how in the essential healthcare area, develop training strategy, create and implement new Livewell clinics operations training strategies.
- Ensure all relevant clinics level operations, information, education, communication issues are addressed in a timely manner, to ensure clinics operating requirements are adhered to.
- Coordinate Medical Officers, Dentists and other specialists for special consultation sessions and rotations at LiveWell Clinics.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Medical degree or high diploma in Clinical Services
- Over 10 years experience in provision of clinical services
- Excellent oral and written English and Kiswahili skills
- Experience as a trainer Management and supervisory skills
- Computer Literate
Please send your application with detailed CV to the
LiveWell Health Clinics,
P.O Box 64406- 00620 ,
or email email@example.com by 29th August 2012 .