One Acre Fund Training and Recruitment Specialist (KShs 15K – 17K) Jobs in Western Kenya 2012
One Acre Fund is a rapidly growing organization; we are seeking individuals to take up the position of Recruitment and Training Specialist in our organization.
Primary Duties of a Training and Recruitment Specialist
- Training Design – design both individual classes and full courses in professional development for Headquarters and Field Staff.
- Delivery of trainings to Headquarters and Field Staff.
- Lead staff onboarding and orientations at the Headquarters.
- Work with the HR department to revise and implement the training strategy for the organization.
- Manage and Mentor other training staff.
- Assist HR director in recruitment of new positions.
- Cultivate relationships with other organizations and universities for long term recruitment.
- Deliver informational presentations to potential new recruits and local universities and technical colleges.
- Perform other duties as required by HR or Operations Manager.
- This position will report directly to the HR Manager.
- A minimum of a Diploma, preferably in Business Management/Human Resource or other Social Science program
- At least two (2) years experience in staff training with a focus on staff professional development.
- Proven organizational, analytical, designing of training materials, communication (oral and written) and training skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to meet strict deadlines
- Must have advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently and in a team
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Creative approach to work
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems.
- The candidate should be willing to reside in Western Kenya
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: Training and Recruitment Specialist + the place you heard of the position).