Safaricom MPESA Support Analyst Jobs in Kenya 2012
MPESA Support Analyst
Reporting to the Senior Manager Enterprise systems Support, the position holder will provide technical support to existing and upcoming Revenue Systems and MPESA applications.
The job holder’s key responsibilities will be to:
- M-Pesa systems monitoring;
- Ensuring 99.99% Availability and usability of M-PESA, 3rd party billers connections and data integrity;
- Investigations and root cause analysis of all incidents and problems affecting M-PESA
- Documentation of RCA to be submitted for approval within 2 days of the event.
- Testing and Implementation of new products, services or upgrades;
- Provide secondary and tertiary support (and management where applicable) for MPESA and all interfaces;
- Documentation and Policy implementation.
- University Degree in Computer Science or IT Related field;
- Certification in MCSE/MCSA;
- Certification in MSSQL Server;
- Programming skills in any 4GL or a functional programming language e.g. SQL;
- Oracle DBA training is highly recommended;
- UNIX/Linux would be an added advantage;
- 3-4 years experience in a client server environment;
- 2 years DBA and/or Application Support experience;
- Highly developed analytical thinking skills;
- Ability to manage customers and fellow team members;
- Team player.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition