StarTimes Assistant Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Eldoret Kenya 2012
Job Title: Assistant Sales Manager
Department: Marketing and Sales
Reports To: CEO of Western Region
Location: Western Region: Eldoret
Available Posts: 1
Job Objective: To assist to manage the sales department and staff members of sales team to make sure targets are met and company policy followed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales department personnel, mobilize the enthusiasm of staff and organize the internal and client meetings
- Report the market/dealer information to direct manager weekly and participate in the sales policy-making
- Lead sales team to achieve the sales target and work under pressure
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve sales targets; Keep good relationship with dealers and resolve the problems that customers faced; Deal with customers’ complaints promptly, and collect market information
- Unswervingly implement the company policy
- Check the sales record and payment on time, and report to the manager if find any lost
Skills and Competencies:
- Be familiar with Kenya market and capable of organizing channel sales, corporation sales and direct sales with excellent management ability.
- Excellent communication skills, independent analysis and problem solving ability and strong execution power.
- Be able to take the responsibility and solve problems independently and promptly; have keen note of market trends and can response to the changes with constructive measures; be capable of collecting and analyzing marketing information and report to superiors.
- Be able to work overtime.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- At least 3 years working experience in Electronics or Telecommunications, with 2 years management experience.
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.