Water Treatment Unit / Plant Technician(www.dpckenya.com) Jobs in Kenya 2012
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting a Water Treatment Unit / Plant Technician for one of it’s clients.
Candidates must be willing to work outside the country for extended periods of time.
The Water Treatment Unit / Plant Technician will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Maintenance and repairs of water treatment units/plants within the workshop;
- Perform all fault diagnostics and execute the specified maintenance and repair tasks;
- Work with “Reverse Osmosis” in the water treatment plants/units;
- Compile spare part requests.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:-
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related field;
- 5 years experience working in water treatment units/plant;
- Experience/training in maintenance work with other equipments such as HVAC, generators, light and/or heavy vehicles;
- Ability to work well with diverse community groups/multicultural environment;
- Ability to work independently while also working well in teams, handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to follow instructions within the working environment
- Must be comfortable and able to communicate, read and write in English.
- With ability to communicate French being an added advantage.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to our website www.dpckenya.com, click on vacancies and apply
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted