Hima Cement Jobs in Kasese Uganda 2012
Hima Cement Ltd. is part of Bamburi Cement Ltd. which is a member of the Lafarge group. Lafarge is the leading producer of building materials in the world.
Quarry Manager – Hima Cement Limited
We are looking for a experience mining engineer to lead our mining and quarrying operations in Hima Cement Limited.
Based in Kasese, Uganda and reporting to the Production Manager the successful candidate will oversee all operations within our various quarries and ensure planning for long term viability of our mines.
The position calls for a self driven, experienced manager able to coach and lead large teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring Compliance to all mining and quarry licences as well as ensuring a safe and healthy work place for himself and his teams
- Short and Medium term mining planning for optimal use of reserves
- Ensuring compliance to quality targets in collaboration with our process and quality teams
- Implementing working methods to comply with local laws and environmental standards (Air quality, noise, vibration and water).
- Degree in geology, mining engineering with 5 to 7 years of professional experience in mining operations
- Understanding of quarry exploitation and must be able to carry out topographical surveys
- Working knowledge and interpretation of quarry information
- Strong Leaderships and Contractor Management Skills
- Project management skills
Career.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th September 2012
Ensure your application is clearly labelled with Quarry Manager- Hima
Hima Cement and Bamburi Cement Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.