Technical Sales (KShs 70K – 100K) Job Vacancy in Kenya 2012
Construction EquipmentLocation: Nairobi
Our client, an International manufacturing company specializing in the sale of material handling and warehousing equipments, construction and Industrial plant equipments, power generators as well as storage solutions, seeks to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer.
- Establish new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales schedules.
- Drive sales of designated products (Fork Lifts) to achieve assigned targets
- Generate winning technical sales proposals and contracts
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education as well as after-sales support service
- Prepare tenders, RFP and RFI’s.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how the products meet client need
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure development schedules and deliveries are being met in time
- Prepare sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information trends.
- Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 2-3 years hands-on experience in technical sales of similar products
- Outstanding experience and knowledge of tendering processes
- Self-motivated personality with strong sales skills
- Candidates with an Electrical Engineering degree together with solid experience with construction equipment will also be considered.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
(KShs 70K – 100K)