Associate / Academic Writer Job Vacancy in Kenya 2012
About the Job
We are seeking to immediately fill in two positions of associate writers. Most of the work will entail writing assignments related to term papers, dissertations, thesis, article writing, SEO writing, and ghost writing.
- Undergraduate in business, economics and English. Any other majors will also be considered. Diploma holders with exemplary writing skills will also be considered.
- Excellent writing proficiency. Your writing aptitude needs to be above average with no spelling mistakes, run-on sentences, etc.
- Flair for research. You will carry out extensive academic and executive research on many diverse topics.
- Ability to be proactive under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a minimum of 12 hours per day.
- Availability to work Saturdays.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- A clear understanding of plagiarism. No level no matter how minute of plagiarism is tolerated.
- Ability to provide own laptop on a full time basis to enhance flexibility.
- Clear understanding and mastery of the different writing styles (APA, MLA, Chicago and Harvard) as well as their formatting and referencing.
- Excellent customer service.
NB: Only experienced writers needed!!
To be considered, please send a detailed resume, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials and a writing sample of two pages formatted in MLA titled “Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism” to email@example.com