Accounts Executive Vacancy at MIC Tanzania Limited-Jobs in Dar es Salaam Tanzania 2012
Job Title:Accounts Executive
Job ID #: 167
Department: Finance & Administration
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Functional Area: Financial Services
Relocation Provided: No
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Residency: Open to local candidates only
Ensure proper maintenance of records on staff cash advance, disbursement and retirement of expenditures; and that, bookings are categorized into the correct account and required reports are produced on timely manner.
• Post all retirements in GL to recognize expenses
• Follow up on overdue outstanding amounts through mails and calls to respective staffs
•conduct monthly ageing analysis
• Provide inputs to payroll team for overdue staff and salary advances taken.
• Prepare suppliers payments on FIFO basis
• Prepare monthly reports as per the Millicom reporting deadlines.
-Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy , Finance, or other related subjects.
-CPA or ACCA Holder will be added Advantage
-3 or more years of experience in finance and accounting role
-Familiar in accounting packages (SUN System or Navision)
How to apply;
Deadline:30 Nov 2012