MIC Tanzania Limited-Technical Procurement Specialist-Jobs in Dar es Salaam Tanzania 2012
Job ID #: 168 Department: Supply Chain
Experience Required: 3 – 5 Years
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Functional Area: Purchasing
Relocation Provided: No
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Residency: Open to local candidates only
Ensure that Technical /IT goods and services are procured and supplier relationship is professionally managed.
- Participate in all aspects of procurement, including supplier analysis and selection, negotiation and supply management mainly in the Technical/IT/Services categories or as directed by Manager.
- Run own tenders that have fairly high complexity and present procurement results for decision in Purchase Committee
- Develop and implement strategy of assigned category locally & Create / execute Procurement Plans
- Ensure Purchase Orders are raised in accordance with agreed price and conditions and follow up on delivery
- Give qualified support to Procurement Buyers & Contract Managers
- Develop and maintain relationships with Internal stake holders
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance , Procurement , Economics or other related subjects. Masters is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Procurement or Telecommunications Technical procurement jobs.
- Analytical and Business mindset with good knowledge of Excel.
- Must have demonstrated highest integrity in previous roles.
- Display very strong qualities of ownership and commitment.
- Integrity, Open-minded , Self-starter
How to apply;
Closing date:30 Nov 2012