Safaricom Seeks M-PESA Business Development Manager Jobs in Kenya 2012
M-PESA Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Head of Department-Financial Services Strategy; the job holder will analyze, prioritize & deliver against M-PESA business growth opportunities within a strategic framework.
- Develop and manage the Business Development strategy to ensure growth and development of existing and new services;
- Develop and roll sector specific customer value propositions focused on enterprise customer’s segmentation;
- Develop and roll sector specific customer value propositions focused on consumer segmentation;
- Review existing products and services quarterly to improve customer experience and develop tactical plans to stimulate increased usage;
- Research and screen potential M-PESA opportunities and advice on which ones need to be pursued further- included in the Strategy Road Map;
- Create targets for each new product and service being rolled out as per business case deliverables and customer recruitment;
- Analyze revenue actual vs. targets; investigate any shortfall & propose remedial action;
- Champion seamless integration to all business partners and enhancing the customer experience;
- Develop, foster and maintain effective relationships with various businesses through the various stake holders;
- Negotiate and manage the development and execution of contracts and processes;
- Ensure that there is compliance with all processes and commercial terms.
- Bachelors Degree in Sales and Marketing or a business management discipline;
- At least four (4) years experience in Retail Banking environment;
- Have strong business/financial acumen with experience developing metrics and pricing and compensation programs;
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail. Experience in learning technology, enterprise applications or testing marketplace;
- Good understanding of financial principles, understands financial ratios, can interpret standard financial statements- experience in developing banking products will be and added advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- An understanding of mobile money transfer and international money transfer market.
- Experience in contract negotiation and external partner relationships management is an added advantage;
- Excellent project management and corporate sales;
- Experience in international money transfer is an added advantage.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition