NRC Project Consultancy Job opportunity in Kenya 2012
Final Evaluation of the Accelerated Primary Education Support (APES) Project -Consultancy
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has been present in Somalia since early 2004 and has since expanded its programme to Kenya in 2006 and to Ethiopia in 2011.
- Postgraduate qualification (Masters or above) in Education or in a discipline relevant to this assignment with a minimum of 15 years experience.
- Experience in the evaluation of technical assistance project, preferably EC-funded projects, particularly those under the education portfolio;
- Proven capacity in working across the levels of institutions from policy, to legislation and organizations and ability to assess institutional capacity and incentives;
- Excellent report writing skills
- Consultants will come with a technical proposal indicating the number of days (30 days max) for the consultancy work with a realistic action plan. The date and timeframe for executing the evaluation will be jointly agreed between the consultants and NRC.