BPO Site Head Jobs in Kigali Rwanda 2012
Our client a leading outsourcing BPO is looking to fill the above position in Rwanda;
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage performance parameters i.e P & L, Attrition & Cash flow.
Supports and manages teams on day to day basis.
Provide leadership at the site level and be responsible for the P & L of the site.
Work closely with the site management team under him and the corporate team to ensure effective day- to –day running of the site / center.
Responsible for the daily operation and productivity of assigned projects.
Administer organization’s policies and procedures consistent with sound judgment and an element of fairness.
Ensure agents and other employees have a clear understanding of goals and performance expectations.
Conduct root cause analysis to identify performance improvement areas.
Interacts actively with the clients at an operational level.
Qualifications and Skills:
Must be a graduate.
10+ years of relevant work experience in a BPO.
Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of products and services available to the customer.
Good communication Skills.
Excellent management and leadership skills.
Should be proactive.
Excellent decision making ability.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents; these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to email@example.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Closing date:30 Nov 2012