Horeca Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya December 2012
Our Client is one of Kenya’s leading supplier of Toiletries, Amenities, Linen, Crockery, Cutlery Glassware and Kitchen Accessories; the ideal one stop shop for the hospitality needs acquired through continuous innovation and creativity.
The Horeca Sales Executives will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing clients and prospecting for new business.
help to meet/exceed set targets.
- Prospect for new business in assigned market segment with the aim of meeting/surpassing set sales targets.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Identify new markets/potential customers, cold call to arrange meetings and work with them to develop appropriate packages.
- Make accurate cost calculations, providing customers with quotations, negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales.
- Investigate any needs that are not being satisfied by the organization and note customer’s specifications/requirements/suggestions.
- Propose and submit travel/sales itineraries to Sales Manager for consideration and approval and compile sales reports highlighting issues and proposing solutions.
- Continually monitor competitor activities and provide feedback to the Sales Manager for action.
- Receive and record complaints/concerns raised by clients and liaise with the Sales Manager to ensure that these are investigated and necessary internal action taken.
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Develop and maintain a contacts database and continually update it with contact and activity details.
- Prepare monthly sales reports and projections, review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- A minimum of a diploma in Hotel/ Tourism , qualifications in sales and marketing an added advantage.
- Minimum one year sales experience in the hospitality industry, experience selling to hotels must.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills including Customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, business planning and reporting skills.
- Strong commercial awareness and Computer literacy.
- A confident and determined approach and ability and desire to sell.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive; with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (Horeca sales executive )on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands (Behind Unga House) Nairobi.