Key Accounts Manager Job Opportunity in Kenya Dec 2012
General competency requirements include:
- Managing the key accounts to ensure continued business relationship and growth.
- Ensuring growth in revenue and profitability through acquisition of new business and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Understanding business principles and language, including the fundamentals of finance and profitability, and using this to establish clear priorities for actions to increase business.
- Developing and communicating strategies and goals that achieve competitive advantage.
- Translate analyse and deliver customer needs through effective operations
- Budget management for the business unit
- Facilities management for the business unit
- To liaise with clients, create and develop relationship. To assist in the preparation of business agreements
- Ability to devise a detailed marketing plan that will realize income.
- To ensure that accounts meet targets.
- To prepare proposals, presentation, reports as required.
- To input detailed solutions to maximize profits.
- A minimum of diploma in sales and marketing or any other related field
- Ability to manage key accounts especially in a services environment.
- The candidate should be very organized and keen to details
- Minimum age of 27 years old.
If qualified send CV only to email@example.com, indicating the title (Key Account Manager) on the subject line.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands ( Next To Unga House) Nairobi.