Property Developer Administrative Assistant Jobs Career in Kenya 2012
Our client a Property Developer in Nairobi is looking to fill the position of Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and office support activities including:
- Providing general administration support to the team
- Assisting with tasks such as printing, making copies, proof reading, compiling reports and data, expense reimbursement reports, etc.
- Managing paperwork/files
- Maintaining data associated with each project
- Composing responses to client queries
- Fielding telephone calls
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Maintaining contact lists
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a Diploma in Business Administration
- Be proficient in MS Office
- Have at least two years experience in a similar position
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills combined with a high level of initiative and detail orientation
- Be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with internal and external customers
- Be able to work independently and consistently meet deadlines
- Not be below the age of 25 years.
- Experience with a property developer will be an added advantage
Interested candidates should send their application and MUST indicate their current/last salary and expected salary with a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th December 2012.