Credit Officers Jobs Career in Kenya 2012
A fast growing micro-lender requires the services of an experienced Credit officer.
Operating in the informal sector, we aim to uplift the socio-economic status and earning potential of our customers by offering them high quality, affordable and diversified financial services.
In order to afford our members maximum efficiency, we would like to hire an experienced Credit Officer who is adaptable, self driven individual, ready for challenge, with highly developed skills in delivering cutting edge and swift Credit solutions that would have a profound positive effect in Loan portfolio.
The Credit Officer will report to the branch manager.
Key roles include:
- Recruit new clients
- Process, appraise and recommend loan applications;
- Offer financial advisory services to clients;
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the loan portfolio;
- Take necessary action to recover loans;
- Review of the loans products to ensure their relevance in a dynamic financial environment;
- Handle loan enquiries; and
- Perform any other duties incidental to the functions of the credit department as approved by the Management
Desired qualifications and experience
- 2 years progressive experience in credit management at supervisory or management level in microfinance
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, negotiation skills and a good team player.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your letter of interest and your CV with 3 referees to email@example.com quoting your current gross and expected remuneration.