Dentist Job Vacancy at Viva Afya in Kenya 2012
Viva Afya Ltd is looking for qualified and motivated staff in order to urgently fill the position of a dental surgeon.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and delivery of efficient and high standards of Dental Care to patients.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of common dental conditions, temporary and permanent dental restorations, extractions and disimpactions , prescription of analgesics and antibiotics.
- Ensuring proper utilization of equipment and other supplies in the department.
- Effective supervision, training and development of staff.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from a recognized university.
- Should be or is eligible to be registered by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Must have worked for at least one (1) year after completion of Internship.
Applicants who meet the above criteria can forward their CV’s, along with the copies of Degree (BDS), and other necessary credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th December 2012.