Sales Executive Manager Job Career in Kenya Dec 2012
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting a Sales Executive Manager for one of its clients, an IT Business Solutions provider.
The function of the Sales Executive Manager is to serve as the Executive Lead for the Small and Medium Enterprises Sales team.
The incumbent’s overall role would be to develop a sales force, and specialized consultative, education / training and sales resources to bridge gaps between the client and its customers, and to act as a consultant offering end-user engagement services.
The Sales Executive Manager will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Oversee business planning and execution;
- Identify market gaps and partner alignment opportunities;
- Facilitate access to and utilization of reseller communities;
- Manage reseller and end user education and training programs;
- Identify best practices and create standard operating procedures;
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing ;
- Four (4) to six (6) years working experience in a similar industry;
- Possess strong selling skills;
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Polished presentation skills;
- Possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Proven leadership and management skills;
- Effective problem-solving.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please apply for the position by uploading your CV to our website: www.dpckenya.com under vacancies.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted